Monday, October 22, 2007

A blog on my Ubuntu experiences

I have been posting my Ubuntu experiences in my other blog site, where I cover a variety of subjects. As I started posting more of my experiences with Ubuntu, I realized that creating a new blog site is proper. I am providing links below of my previous posts that have relevance to Ubuntu. Though it is only two months since I started experimenting with Ubuntu, it was quite eventful one and exciting. It was also my first experience with Linux. There are more posts to come, as I explore Ubuntu.

  1. Another step towards Open Source Operating System
  2. My first experiences with Ubuntu 7.04 (Fiesty Fawn)
PS:
  1. I am still writing this post through Windows OS. I encountered tag problems using Blogger site with FireFox and Ubuntu. I have to explore further to provide details. Probably, next post subject may be on it.
  2. This site was created using standard template available in Blogger.com. I tweaked HTML code at three places to get the present view. I am testing the waer before plunging in.

No comments: